A Quick Update
Not much exciting has happened this week; it was an exam week, but I have 2 interesting pictures to share. The first is one of our dinners last week: 2.5 hot dogs, potato chips, a piece of chicken with cloves of garlic on top, and a little loaf of bread. This isn't a typical meal, usually we eat a lot better, but I thought this was a funny one. The other pic is more common in Sevilla. These two cars were parked like this, touching eachother, on the street below my house. The Spanish style of parking makes our attempts to box in Bayne's car look childish.

2 Comments:
Hi Jay - Now you see how awful the "typical" American meal is compared to the fine way you have been eating! I hope you didn't drink a Coke with it--Ugh. It was so nice to see you yesterday! Love, the Fam
HAHAHA! Uh, Jay's learning from the Europeans...now I won't have my edge anymore when it comes to parking and escaping from difficult parking spots!! Jay, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!! I look forward to being able to see you soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home