Betis Fútbol
Last weekend went by pretty quickly and busily, and coming up after this week, I have a week long break to spend in Italia! (The only problem is trying to get a car rental place to rent a car to a 21 years old who doesn’t have a hard copy of his Driver’s License because his wallet was stolen) I spent this weekend in Sevilla and went to a Betis (Sevilla’s local team) soccer game on Sunday. A group of about 25 of us from school went to the game together, and we sat way up in the nosebleed section, but we still had a pretty good view of the game, and it was pretty exciting. The fans were really into the game, until the opposing team scored to tie it 1-1 with 2 minutes remaining… then they got pretty frustrated. But I really enjoyed the game – the Spanish are crazy about their soccer.

2 Comments:
Looks like the soccer game was a big event. Soccer's popular at UCSB too. The world serries starts thursday! Check some of your earlier posts I went back and commented a few
Jeff
Yeah -- I know that 6:09 AM time ain't right for Jeff!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home